KCP looking for external reviewers

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Apr 5 13:28:15 UTC 2003

Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
[changes not independent]
For the general harvest process, this would make me not approve them.
But I answer your specific case on the SqF thread.

[SystemDictionary is kept as part of the kernel, to be partitioned
later, with some parts outside the kernel (IIUC)]
Ok.

> > In change 11, you implement
> > Behavior>>allUnsentMessages by referencing the current environment,
> > instead of Smalltalk. Why not remove it completely? what's your
> > rationale for leaving functionality in the kernel, or moving it out,
> > into something else?
>
> I have to check but the idea was to avoid big bang changes which we
> could do
> but nobody we not get it.

I didn't understand that. I'm trying to understand what should in your
opinion be the functionality of the kernel, and what should be outside.

Daniel