Debian Woody Intallation problems -- Thanks

flonesaw at longship.net flonesaw at longship.net
Sat Apr 5 19:03:10 UTC 2003

Aha!

Somehow the symbolic links to the GL include files were messed up.  This might
have caused major problems with my future development.  Thanks to Squeak, and
Ned Konz, I was able to deflect a very major hidden problem.  I reinstalled
files from xlibmesa and xlibmesa-dev and all is now fine.

I'm now Squeak-ing away.  Beautiful system.

Maybe I ought to install Squeak on my Zaurus.  ;-)

Regards,
Arne
flonesaw at longship.net