[ANN] MacroBenchmarks removal/package on SqueakMap

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Apr 8 07:34:25 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 09:19:04AM +0200, Marcus Denker wrote:
> Yes... somehow this starts to get unnececarily complicated: You are
> changing macrobenchmark methods, thus vm-generation removal
> needs to be filed in first. That's ok.
> But my removal changes "discardVMRemoval" to not reference macroBenchmarks,
> which your removal actually allready deleted. (This it will be back after
> my "removal"). So I need to build a removal that requires the vm-removal
> to be files in first. Will do...

Ok:
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/752a4009-209c-4fcc-a611-ef4e79a8d84b

But I won't change the MacroBenchmarks package to work without
having the VM-Generation stuff installed: The Idea of a Benchmark
is to actually run it... so the MacroBenchmarks package will
simply depend on having VM generation installed.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de