[BUG] Karel's World requires EdgeImageMorph

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Tue Apr 8 15:02:44 UTC 2003

Ned,

File this in...

'From Squeak3.4beta of ''1 December 2002'' [latest update: #5138] on 8 April 2003 at 10:52 am'!
Morph subclass: #MumbleMorph
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	classVariableNames: ''
	poolDictionaries: ''
	category: 'Morphic-Basic'!

!Project methodsFor: 'isolation layers' stamp: 'raa 4/8/2003 10:49'!
invoke
	"Install all methods changed here into method dictionaries.
	Make my versions be the ones that will be called."

	isolatedHead ifFalse: [^ self error: 'This isnt an isolation layer.'].
	inForce ifTrue: [^ self "error: 'This layer is already in force.'"].
	changeSet invoke.
	inForce _ true.! !

Then when asked for what modern class to use, answer MumbleMorph. Once the project is loaded, there seem to be no references to MumbleMorph (after a full GC), so why these classes were copied is a puzzler, but the project looks usable in 3.4.

Cheers,
Bob