Heavy mailing list ...

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Apr 8 21:24:03 UTC 2003

You can get the Squeak-dev list via Usenet as well.  I don't remember the
details right now, but check <http://www.squeakfoundation.org/>.

I am tihnking about switching to this too- the list is getting pretty
heavy.  Not that I'm complaining- the traffic has increased since I've
joined a few years ago, and the increase definately appears to be an
increase in interest and work, not just more rubbish.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the question is no longer between violence and non-violence; It is
between non-violence and non-existence."  :: martin luther king junior