[MCP] Harvesting Protocol

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Apr 9 05:38:19 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 10:15 PM, German Morales wrote:

> In 1 I pressed "send" too early and forgot the attachment.
> In 1 to 3 I erroneously put '.cs' as part of the subject.
>
> How all this affect the harvesting process?
> Should I repost them?
> Can someone check all this to be sure I'm following the procedure and
> tell
> me what should I correct?

You should probably just re-post #1 with the attachment, with a subject
line something like this:

[ENH][MCP] MCP-0001-initialize-dgd.cs (attachment included this time)

Be sure to copy & paste from your previous subject line so that the
first part is identical, with no "Re:" at the beginning.  (See the
Harvesting Process page I just posted about for more details...
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3152 )

Then go to the http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes/ page to make sure your
new post showed up below the old one.

It's okay to have the '.cs' as part of the subject line, that doesn't
matter.

- Doug Way