Need feedback on simple idea

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Apr 11 19:26:17 UTC 2003

I think Stephane could have written his original email more clearly.

However it seems to me that a convention has been evolving on the list, that "official" posts from a steward-team have that team's name in the subject line.  The MCP guys have been consistent about this -- the KCP guys have, too, I think.  This goes along with the MCP/KCP convention to list all the goals & changes for a team on a Swiki web page.

So, if there's no "official" tag on a post, we can assume the author is not speaking as a Steward.  Sound good?