FFI Primitive bug or my bug?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Apr 12 00:22:54 UTC 2003

Hi,

It would be helpful if you could explain in more detail what you're trying
to do. #signedLongAt: references memory and you can't use this for "reading
a binary file" at all so it's quite unclear what the relation between what
you're trying to do (reading a file) and the primitive failure is. The ffi
primitives haven't changed much (if at all) between 3.1 and 3.4 so it's
unlikely (though not entirely impossible) that there's something in the
primitives itself going wrong.

Cheers,
  - Andreas