FFI Primitive bug or my bug?

Norberto Manzanos nmanzanos at sion.com
Sat Apr 12 16:19:07 UTC 2003

Thanks, Andreas, but it seems  I am using the autentic 3.4.2.
Show version information option says: Squeak 3.4.2 / Tea 1.9 VM Mar 9 2003.
Compiler: gcc 2.95.2 19991024 (realease)
Some days ago I was using version 3.4.3, I don't rememeber where I download
it. When I noticed this version was not the same  as the one from the
distribution CD from squeakland,  but the DLLs were equal, I replaced the
3.4.3 with the 3.4.2 from the CD, and the DLL too, althoug they seems to be
the same. But the problems remains.
Don't care about this. My interest were, by one hand, be sure I can
continue working with the old DLL, and by the other, be sure if there was a
bug to report or not. If there wasn't, everything it's ok.
Cheers.
Norberto

Norberto Manzanos
http://www.amanza.com.ar