[BUG] SmaCC SqueakMap install

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 14 01:35:46 UTC 2003

Hi,

When attempting to load SmaCC-Development, it complains that
'refactory.sar' can't be found.  From what I understand, SmaCC depends
on the Refactoring Browser, which is included in the .sar file for
convenience.  When I look in smaccDevelopment.sar with the Zip archive
viewer, the file is there, but the install script is looking for it in
the directory (not the archive).  The installation goes fine if the
refactoring browser was installed previously.

A similar problem occurs if SmaCC-Development is loaded without
SmaCC-Runtime already loaded.  It includes the latter .sar inside
the former .sar, but looks for it in the directory.

Thanks,
Joshua