reminder: The April 2003 SF Squeak gathering is this Wednesday

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Mon Apr 14 07:17:29 UTC 2003

Hi--

	Just a reminder that this month's San Francisco area
third-wednesday-of-the-month Squeak gathering is this Wednesday, 16
April, at 5:30pm, at my place. If you need directions, please let me
know, and please let Dan and myself know you're coming if you haven't
already. Also, please pass on this reminder to anyone you think might be
interested.

	thanks!

-C

***

	On Wednesday, 19 March 2003, Dan Ingalls <Dan at SqueakLand.org> wrote:

> OK, folks -
>
> A number of people wrote back, and we now have a first meeting, and
> hopefully a series...
>
> Charter
> We come together to demonstrate and discuss computing systems of
> simplicity and power.
>
> Since many of us work in Squeak, discussion may focus on improving
> Squeak's simplicity and power, or building simple or powerful systems
> on top of Squeak.  However the idea of the charter is to seek
> inspiration from other languages and systems as well.
>
> Schedule
> Meetings will take place at 5:30 pm on the third Wednesday of the
> month.
>
> Location
> The first meeting will take place at Craig Latta's house (thanks,
> Craig!) on April 16th.
>
> We will supply the elements of synergy:  projector, Internet
> connection, pizza and beer. We'll probably fine-tune the procedures
> and food for each meeting as we go along.  Craig asks that you
> contact him for directions to his house so that he will have some
> sense of how many people to expect (and please CC me for general
> coordination).
>
> See you there and, if not, we'll do our best to summarize for the
> distribution list.
>
>         - Dan

***

--