embedding tests nearer the code

rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Mon Apr 14 10:49:02 UTC 2003

Well this was the simplest way to do it, so I did it like that. It
seemed to me
this problem wouln't happen often, but usage proved I was wrong ...

I thougt it was a bit complex to do, since you have to make the
difference
between selectors bearing the same name, with only the colon (":") as a
difference. So there have to be a scheme to encode the colon in the
selector
name, and a few things to change in the navigation methods I guess.

I'll have a look myself, but I'll be more than happy if you contribute !

		Romain