KCP call for idea, experience

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 14 09:55:30 UTC 2003

Hi marcus

> I guess it would be a good idea to merge all the three
> Benchmarks-Packages that are on SqueakMap:

Yes.

For me I will consider that the benchmarks are not anymore on
SystemDictionary.
and it would be good to group all the other on the class Benchmarks.

Stef

> STones80 Benchmarks
> Author: Bruce Samuelson, NISHIHARA Satoshi
> http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/f9bef004-8c8b-4874-9601-
> 6f974e571f12
>
>   Two classes, SmopstoneBenchmark and SlopstoneBenchmark
>
> MacroBenchmarks
> Author: Dan Ingalls
> http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/d3f5ddc4-aa6c-45ba-81b1-
> c23f3bd6c929
>
>   one class "MacroBenchmarks"
>
> GreenbookBenchmarks
> Author: Tim Rowledge and others
> http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/8ccf0070-09dd-4a33-acc0-
> d92383db259d
>
>   one class, Benchmark
>

> So they are all very small.
>

>  Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html