[ANN]Draft rough plan for 3.6!

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Apr 14 13:53:54 UTC 2003

[ snip ]

> ----
> Rough plan for 3.6
>
> 1. We are proposing to kick off 3.6 by applying the package removals
> currently registered on SM. These will need to be extensively tested
> before added to the update stream of course - so this
> shouldn't hold up
> general harvesting - but we still feel it should be done ASAP.

Looks like a good plan, Goran.

Before approving a package removal update, are you guys going to require that an approved installation script for that package is on SqueakMap?

Also, how about creating a window ( sorta like the "Welcome" window ) that lists the removals and has links to the installation scripts?