[ANN]Draft rough plan for 3.6!

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Apr 15 20:53:24 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 04:04:59PM +0200, Marcus Denker wrote:
> Yes, there are two reasons: 1. This will be a nice starting point for
> adding more tests. 2. even a simple test will catch some trivial errors...
>
> I think for many packages we could come up with some pretty simple
> tests. lets see... we have the folowing removals:
>

> Macro benchmarks: just run them

Ok, the "Benchmarks Tests" is now on SqueakMap.

This is really trivial... just made a subclass of TestCase
"MacroBenchmarksTest", added a method "testRun":

self shouldnt: [MacroBenchmarks run] raise: Error.

Done. Same for all the other Benchmark-classes.

This is *realy* simple, but I think these kind of tests, run
automatically on some kind of "Integration Server"
can help us a lot, especially if you consider how simple this is.

      Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de