3.5 crash a follow-up

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Apr 16 04:43:21 UTC 2003

Hi Raymond,

> We retried the download from UIUC, Squeak.org, Magdebourg...
> We retried for Squeak 3.5 and Squeak 3.4
> We retried again with different VM
> without success with Windows NT 4.0 (We never had problems before )

Can you describe in more detail what happens when you start Squeak? Do you
get some error that you could send me? Any information (like a DrWatson log)
or somesuch that could shed some light on these matters? I have no idea what
might be going wrong and any bit of information might be helpful. If you
have installed any other software that you know about (virus scanners or
similar come to mind) it would be helpful to know as well.

Cheers,
  - Andreas