[UPDATES] 4 more for 3.6alpha

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Wed Apr 16 12:52:29 UTC 2003

Hi,

Here some words from MCP too...

For the first 4 change sets I released I followed this steps:

-I got a clean 3.6 alpha
-then I installed SqueakMap and then ConflictChecker
-I checked for conflicts and no problem appeared
-I ran unittests and everything was fine

Is that enough?

I had the idea that I should check against already released updates, and I
did it...

But at the same time I can't check against "to be released soon" updates
(for example the removals) since I'm not following every change in the
world of squeak.

I consider that a harvester's work, since they know all that will be
released and in which order... For example, if in the middle of June they
decide to aprove MCP0001 I suppose it's not expected that I had foreseen
all the changes they aproved before when I released MCP0001 in April...

Please help me understand the process,

German Morales

PS: I'll be out (mini-vacation) from this afternoon until next monday,
expect delays in responses