Image Segment question -djb

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Wed Apr 16 23:09:47 UTC 2003

I am building an online application and I have a complex network of related domain objects on the server.  I want to save this network of Domain Object instances (the "database")  as a backup on disk,  in case the image goes down or I need to rebuild it.

In my domain implementation there is a single instance of an object, called "AppDomain default" acting like a system dictionary for the entire application domain.

What objects should I put in the rootArray of my Image Segment?

If I build an ImageSegment with only {AppDomain default} as the root array, what am I getting in the segment?

What about a root array of {AppDomain, AppDomain class}?

What about a root array containing every class I've defined in the domain?

Thank you,
Derek

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire