Squeak on Zaurus 5500SL

Doug Mair dmair at columbus.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 16:38:49 UTC 2003

Cool.  That did it.

All I had to do was add the ./ before the squeak name.
I didn't have to do the chmod or add any other files..

     ./squeak -calibrate -rotate -memory 10m dynapad-r01.image

Now I have a version of Dynapad running.  Time to play a bit more.

What would be the equivalent of a DOS batch file to change to a directory
and run a app?
Is it a  .sh file?  Or does it depend upon the shell you are running
I want to add the following lines.
    cd /mnt/cf/Documents/application/octet-stream
    ./squeak -calibrate -rotate -memory 10m dynapad-r01.image

I will try to add this info to the swiki once it becomes clearer to me.

Thanks,
Doug Mair