[Bug] 3.5 fails on WinDoze NT

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Apr 23 00:18:02 UTC 2003

Rick,

Acknowledged. The bug is really there and apparently only seen in NT. I
recommend using the 3.4.2 VM - according to Charlie Lindahl this VM is fine.
I need to figure out what the hell is wrong with the DInput support on NT.
Seems to work for all other Windows variants (btw, has anyone tried '95
lately? just curious...)

Cheers,
  - Andreas