News

Gustavo Rafael Pistoia grpistoia at sinectis.com.ar
Thu Apr 24 22:51:38 UTC 2003

Hi!

1)
  Somebody asked me for a PDA version of the game. I had no time before,
so now I send the version of the game. Simply, when the screen size is
not too big, the whole game is created smaller (both board and morphs).
  You can see the game at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2670

2)
  I implemented a long time ago an undo-redo schema for a complex
application. Is there anything similar in the current squeak image?. If
not, I'm going to
write one. I'm talking not only about undoing editboxed but also any
kind of
operations within and application.

3)
  Alejandro: No puedo subir esta version nueva. El password o el nombre
no funcionan.

See you!