timeout on web

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Apr 25 09:20:24 UTC 2003

Hi Cees and all!

Cees de Groot <cg at cdegroot.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 09:56, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> > (just back from my honeyweekend in Florence, jay - happily married!)
>
> Ah, so that was the little secret! Congratulations!!

Thanks! Yup, very hush hush. Nobody knew about it - and I mean *nobody*.

We did a turbo-variation - went to the airport and got married at 7.15
in the morning in the VIP room, just me, Madeléine, and three other
people (the ...well, whatever the guy doing the ceremony is called when
he is not a priest and two witnesses supplied by the VIP people) and
then we boarded the plane to Florence! Pretty nice. We phoned the
relatives from the gate - he, that was fun!

regards, Göran