Magma isn't working.

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 23:52:41 UTC 2003

I ran into this as well - but I think it was because the parent
directory didn't exist.
Once I created the parent directory it created the file.
I then launched the server and saved the image.
After relaunching the image (this time from the command line so I could
get multiple executables going), the image's UI was frozen.  This was
two weeks ago - I haven't tried since.