More Newbie questions - Review TicTacToeMorph / How to get? - startupscripts? (was: Hello)

Ingo Hohmann ingo at 2b1.de
Sun Apr 27 13:33:10 UTC 2003

Hi Again,

and first thanks to all who have answered so far, I will need some time
to get into it (especially the answers on persistence.

About creating own Morphs, most tutorials seem to focus on scripting and
such - which is, of course, much more interesting than build a more
traditional interface ;-) . What helped me most was the book in SqueakMap.

And yes, normally I use more meaningful names in my subject lines.

By now I have created the TicTacToeMorph I talked about as an example in
my first post, and I'd like to get some feedback on it. Now, what is the
best way for this? Send the two classes as fileouts to this list? Put it
on a webpage somewhere? Use SWiki? Anything I have not yet thought of?

Ohh, and is it possible to have a 'script' start at every start of
squeak, and display a message, no matter in what project I currently am?

Thanks,

Ingo