More Newbie questions - Review TicTacToeMorph / How to get? - startupscripts? (was: Hello)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Apr 27 16:34:18 UTC 2003

On Sunday 27 April 2003 06:33 am, Ingo Hohmann wrote:

> By now I have created the TicTacToeMorph I talked about as an
> example in my first post, and I'd like to get some feedback on it.
> Now, what is the best way for this? Send the two classes as
> fileouts to this list? Put it on a webpage somewhere? Use SWiki?
> Anything I have not yet thought of?

Put all your work into a change set, and then file the CS out.
You can send it to the list right from the change sorter.
Add a preamble to describe the CS, and do any required initialization.
Add a postscript if necessary to start up a demo, open README windows,
etc.

> Ohh, and is it possible to have a 'script' start at every start of
> squeak, and display a message, no matter in what project I
> currently am?

Yes. Look at "addToStartUpList".

--
Ned Konz