[ANN] [ENH] FillInTheBlankMorph Look

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Tue Apr 29 20:38:50 UTC 2003

That looks nice Diego.  Thanks.

I haven't got the time to look over the protocol for this morph (I'm at
work), but it seems to me that it would be nice if this dialog class had
some customizable options for instantiation.

For example, most windoze dialogs use the OK / Cancel protocol for the
button text.  Perhaps the button text could be an optional parameter, along
the descriptive text, of course.

It might also be useful to have an optional button (or buttons) that can be
added to the dialog.  A help button, for example, would be useful in some
circumstances (OK Cancel Help is very common).

Keep up the good work!  :-)

Cheers,

---==> Chris