Help for Christopher Alexander in S.E. England

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Aug 1 09:24:00 UTC 2003

Hi richard

Another way would be for him to come at ESUG a friendly and small
conference this year organized in Slovenia (3 hours from venice:) and
meet all kind of smalltalkers and squeakers. Because there I'm sure
that in a week he could get a ***lot***, even have his simulation. This
is the last week of august in a beautiful country.

	http://www.esug.org/

Else http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/SmalltalkSqueak.html
There are columns, Squeak quick ref for my next book and all kind of
stuff.

and http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks.html
for free online books

Stef