[ANN] New Free Online Book: The Art and Science of Smalltalk

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Aug 1 09:29:54 UTC 2003

Please distribute the following information:

Hi,
I'm happy to let you know that we got a new book online:

	The Art and Science of Smalltalk by Simon Lewis

Thanks simon and Prentice-Hall.
The scanning was done by A. Lienhart and I spent the night ocring it.
Enjoy it (some pages are missing as indicated in the file name we are
fixing that).

The cache of my web page does not allow me to see if you can see it.
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks/Art/

I have now little Smalltalk to OCR, and the rights for Inside Smalltalk
and the Smalltalk-80 books :)....soon available. Stay connected.

Stef, so called a troll in the past.

Prof. Dr. Stephane DUCASSE  	[ | ]
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html