[ENH] RemovePackageMethod

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 1 14:09:08 UTC 2003

My timing shows 2 minutes to load, and .5 a minute to load Morphic
(which is quite extraordinarily large, because it includes both the
framework(s?) and the applications).

But the question in my mind is not just whether these big chunks of
image can be merged quickly, but how this can become a basis for
developing them. I have more questions than answers on that count...

Daniel