[BUG][FIX][VM][UNIX][CVS] Things that don't work after initial checkout

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 1 18:57:39 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> I got all three also. I just did a cvs get.
Poo. The 3.5 related stuff is supposed to be tagged and not included in
a plain checkout/update. At least, that's what I understood which
doesn't really count for much in the area of CVS. I've contacted my tame
cvs expert to see what she says on the subject. I've also asked Ian when
there might be some chance of him getting around to taking part.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CWB: Carry With Borrow