B3DAcceleratorPlugin won't build

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 2 17:26:20 UTC 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> > Second, you should be loading the Balloon3D package from SqueakMap to
> > get the VM source.
>
> Which, I should mention, I am just updating again in order to fold back a
> few modifications from Croquet. Nothing that affects the plugin sides,
> though.
A thought that _would_ affect the plugin side; should we separate out
the B3D(etc) plugins from the image B3D code? The separate plugins parts
could then be associated with VMMaker via a loadscript. I suspect this
might reduce confusion for some people when they attempt to make a VM.

tim
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.