Organizing a Squeak Bof at ESUG

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 2 21:46:25 UTC 2003

Note that we will put a big notice board up where people can announce
demoes, BoFs and other events so that the afternoon sessions will be
just-enough structured (not too much, not too less). So I am hoping
that we will see a lot of you there showing all the nice things that
Stephane is talking about. The audience will be there and interested :-)

On Saturday, Aug 2, 2003, at 22:35 Europe/Zurich, Stephane Ducasse
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> if you looked at the program of ESUG you see that roel payed attention
> to have
> a lot of free slots in the afternoon (just after the jump in the
> swimming pool - I hope the water will be hot enough), so I would loved
> to see all the demos of the stuff I never have the time to
> install/browse/play with: in no specific order MudPie, Monticello,
> BrowserUnit, the full with mega features use of the star Browser, the
> ANT like prototype of Adrian (I know that you are busy) and the stuff
> people have been doing....I could show traits in action (even if this
> will only be the old version).
>
> So it would be nice if the squeakers would get synchronized to make
> this bof a really cool one. I hack the wiki of Janko and created a > page
>
> http://wiki.eranova.si/esug/EDIT/Squeak+Bof
> Feel free to add what you want to show.
>
> We could also have a KCP cleaning party during the camp
>
> Stef

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/