Urgent: Contacting Ian Piumarta

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 4 07:23:50 UTC 2003

Hello Squeakers,

I am responsible for the technical programme of the annual ESUG event
in Bled this year (see http://esug2003.esug.org/ ). Dan (Ingalls) was
giving a keynote, but had to cancel. Therefore I'd like to invite Ian
Piumarta instead, but I can't reach him. Is there anybody who has a
means of contacting Ian? I sent him a mail last week ago, but got no
reply. I'm not sure whether this is because his e-mail filtering, or
whether he is on holiday, etc. If you have any means of contacting him
(private e-mail, phone number, fax number, carrier pigeon address,
...), or any information on his whereabouts, that would help me out a
lot. Thanks.

--
Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group