[BUG] quick clicks lose mouseUp

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 4 17:37:46 UTC 2003

This seems to be an image-related problem, but I'm not sure...

I've noticed that quick mouse clicks often lose the mouseUp event.

If I open an inspector on the active Hand, and then do a quick click
on the collapse button on another window (without moving the mouse AT
ALL), I see that the lastMouseEvent is the mouseDown event. The
mouseUp event count is not incremented, either.

When I then move the mouse, the window collapses as expected.

If I hold the mouse button down a little bit longer while doing the
click, the behavior is as expected.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
--