[BUG] Monticello problem while mucking with Parser

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 5 18:11:35 UTC 2003

Hi,

I made a Monticello package containing the attached .st file, which
includes the parser changes for the matrix syntax tweaks that Andreas
introduced in Croquet.  The .st file files in fine, but if you make a
new monticello package including the changes, file it out as a .mcv,
and try to load it into a new image, the fit hits the shan.

The problem is that the package modifies the method
Parser>>messagePart:repeat:, which is called again after it is
modified, but before the new methods that it calls are added to the
image.

I'm not too concerned; since I'm not actively hacking it and don't
need versioning, I can just load the .st file once and forget about
it.  Just thought you might like to know.

Joshua