SARInstaller for both 3.4/3.6 in updated image

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Aug 6 03:55:00 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 03:56 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> No. It turned out to be harder to de-register in the middle of loading
> than I'd thought.
>
> Though you could do this:
>
> SMSqueakMap default installedPackagesDictionary removeKey:
> (SMSqueakMap default cardWithName: 'SARInstaller for 3.4') id

This seems to work.  Assuming this is reasonably safe, maybe we should
add this with the next batch of updates, to avoid the confusion that
Joshua ran into.  (For all practical purposes, if you follow the update
stream, SARInstaller for 3.6 is installed after the one for 3.4 and
replaces it, so we don't need to list both of them as installed.)

- Doug