how to get Croquet?

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Wed Aug 6 22:01:02 UTC 2003

So its even more complicated than I tought ;).

By the way I filed in your fix for removing the ogl window when deleting the
morph. Now it seems that I'm not able to activate the hardware acceleration
any more. Is this possible or am I missing something else?

Martin

Am Dienstag, 5. August 2003 23:43 schrieben Sie: