[FIX] SharedPoolKeysDo

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 7 03:36:35 UTC 2003

Oops, part of my message got cut off:

I encountered a DNU when I made a typo in an inspector whose
inspectee's class has a shared pool.  This was a result of
#correctAgainstDictionary:continuedFrom: expecting a Dictionary, not a
SharedPool.  The attached changeset [see parent message] addresses
this problem by adding the method SharedPool class>>keysDo:

Joshua