[BUG][FIX][VM][UNIX][CVS] Things that don't work after initial checkout

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Thu Aug 7 08:25:59 UTC 2003

> I'm not, because I wasn't aware of such a bug. When I get back I will try
> the acinclude.m4.patch from Ned.

This morning I could build a working vm after fixing the DOUBLE_WORD_ORDER
setting in config.h (1). Now everything seems to work just fine. Thanks for
the hint.

Alex

(1) I couldn't get hold of the patch this morning, because some servers seemed
to be down.
--
Hitze: Bundesliga-Trainer fordern Verlegung der Spiele: "Es ist zur Zeit so
heiß – sogar Frauen schwitzen beim Sex!" -- Harald Schmidt