[ANN] Whisker++ v2 on SqueakMap

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Thu Aug 7 17:36:37 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I released a new version of Whisker++, which actually works
(I know that one person tried the previous version and it didn't
work very well... I had the same problem as Alexandre mentionned
today, which is that DVS don't handle well additions of instance variables
...).

This version adds also a bit of the refactoring items
to whisker as it adds the selection items (the ones
that appears when you select some code and click
the yellow button).

It also fixes a few things in whisker. It mainly
enables whisker to refresh the method panes when
they are modified somewhere else, which it didn't do before.

There is still a problem, which is that whisker has
a lot of code which is deprecated by KCP (like in senders
and implementors). I don't know if Doug is aware of that...

   Romain