Anyone ever used PrintJobPlugin?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Fri Aug 8 03:14:16 UTC 2003

Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> wrote:
	Of course. I was thinking floats, but fixed point integers could do
	nicely, too (perhaps 16.16? That would give as +-100 meters range with
	better than micrometer resolution). It's just that I think giving people
	a fixed reference is important, and reusing the PS definition is better
	than inventing our own.

How about the really, REALLY obvious one?  The units used by TeX?
Used successfuly on everything from 16-bit 640k DOS to supercomputers
and useful for a wide range of output devices, yet fitting within a
reasonable range of integers.