[BUG] ReadStream>>isEmpty ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Aug 8 17:45:48 UTC 2003

Correction: where I said 'selecting from the stack list in the debugger'
the real problem is related to highlighting in the debugger when
browseWithPrettyPrint is enabled.  This may be related to the [BUG] I
reported yesterday.  I'm currently going through to fix problems
resulting from the redefinition of isEmpty to see how it goes.  I don't
care to look at all 684 senders of isEmpty however and so can't be
certain that I will have covered all potentially erroneous code paths.

Ken