[ENH][Refactor] PLMCleanUpStart

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Aug 9 21:45:29 UTC 2003

Yes, I want to get the effect you're talking about - the 9999 won't do
if it visually horizontally stretches the item morph. As Andreas says,
this patch doesn't suffice because the selection is made harder, but
more ideas are welcome.

In the mean time, I'm focusing on simplifying the code, with minimal
functional changes, and those focused on generalizing to the point
that we can use other display morphs, at which point we can run
into the width issue (and such) more concretely.

See new version.

Daniel