[ENH][Refactor] PLMCleanUpStart

Eddie Cottongim cottonsqueak at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 01:28:37 UTC 2003

How can I produce these problems? Clicking to the right of the text is
working fine. Resizing my screen and all the various other doomsday
scenarios suggested by other commenters does not cause any problems. I will
be happy to look at any issues if someone can help demonstrate them to me.

You'll notice that PLM>>itemFromPoint: is used to locate the morph for a
click position, and it doesn't care about width. Thats why it works.

The only time I see a difference is if I try to use the halo system to
select a StringMorph, in which case I must click on the item, and not
somewhere to the right of it. I don't care much about that, but it can
probably be taken care of. Oh, and one or two subclasses need their
highlighting adjusted. I might get around to that when/if this sacred cow is
in my hamburger bun.

Eddie