[ENH][Refactor] PLMCleanUpStart

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 10 01:34:25 UTC 2003

Doh. Difference between reviewing and testing. Deleted the width: line
in my image, and all is good. The update effect is prettier. Plus I
actually think the "halos require precise click" thing is a feature, not
a bug. Bringing up halos isn't a list operation.

Anyone played with the 2nd version? any comments?

Daniel