[VM][UNIX][CVS] Latest updates / FFI / ephemerons

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Sun Aug 10 12:15:34 UTC 2003

Am Sonntag, 10. August 2003 13:31 schrieb Alexander Lazarević:
> ¹ Yes, I checked that ffi-test.o gets build and linked

Looking at the symbols in SqueakFFIPrims.a I find ffiTestChars and friends,
but they don't show up in the final squeak vm. I guess it is because the
linker finds no reference to these symbols?!?
After forcing the linker to include the object files from SqueakFFIPrims, the
missing symbols show up in the final vm, but the image side tests still fail?

Alex
--
"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win
or lose; it's how drunk you get."  -- Homer