[BUG]Celeste class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #registerInFlapsRegistry

pieber at acm.org pieber at acm.org
Wed Aug 6 17:58:35 UTC 2003

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> The method is supposed to be in the Celeste package(s), but it got
> deleted from the main image before being added to Filtering Celeste.
> I've added it to FC now, and it at least loads.
Thanks for fixing the problem. I tried it out in the newest 3.6beta
image (Squeak3.6b-5387.image) and I could load it.

However, the line feeds are still mangled in the FilteringCeleste code,
i.e. the code looks like it does not have any line feeds at all. I tried
to set CrLfStream as the concreteStream but this got me a debugger when
trying to load from SqueakMap.

I hope, I am not getting annoying. ;-) Thanks again for looking into my
problems. For a while I was using FilteringCeleste and I would like to
use it again.

Bernhard