[Q] How to get rid of flaps for presentation?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Aug 10 19:29:46 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> I'm trying my hand at building a presentation in Squeak - so I've got
> my BookMorph full screen - Squeak full screen - screen size down to
> 800 at 600 and I've got flaps on the screen.  How do I make them go away?
>
> Also, how does one do navigation with a BookMorph with the controls
> hidden?

  For presentations, ThreadNavigator works great.  As Alan points out,
the World is shared by the pages in a book morph, so it is harder with
BookMorph to add an variable, for instance, to the World and make a
scripted slides.

> OK, one more - how does one do text with letters that have borders and
> are filled in a color?

  As Andreas said, bordered text is not there yet.  One thing you
might want to consider is put the drop shadows to those TextMorphs.
That may look ok for the enhanced look.

-- Yoshiki