[ENH][Refactor] PLMCleanUpStart (v2)

Eddie Cottongim cottonsqueak at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 16:08:37 UTC 2003

The changeset I posted did highlighting correctly. Due to this, and a few
other things, I'm not convinced that anyone actually tried, or looked at, my
changeset. The bug report-to-testing ratio is quite high, though I do
appreciate all the thought and debate that goes into this.

To spare anyone the pain of reading code, here is what the changeset did.
There were 4 method changes. One to remove the width: call. One to adjust
drawOn: to draw the highlight correctly. Two changes to (un)highlight
methods to get the area invalidations right.  Removing the #width: call
without other adjustments will change the appearance of highlighting.

Btw, I notice that Windows does the partial-width highlight style. I prefer
the full width style that Squeak (usually) uses. Might be preference
material.

Bob, thanks for catching the thing with balloon help. I got this halfway
fixed, but don't have time to finish it yet.

Eddie