Moving BFAV traffic off of squeak-dev short-term (was Re: BFAV email prefix?)

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Aug 12 05:42:51 UTC 2003

Doug, thanks for bringing this up.  I believe you're right about the traffic; I'd like to know if moving the BFAV traffic to a new list is OK with everybody else.

Ken Causey is implementing and testing a "BFAV server" solution which looks really good.  I can have the BFAV code updated to use this solution by next week, and then we can ask Cees to setup a new mailing list, and setup Ken's solution on the SqueakMap server (if that is also OK with Cees).